Private Duty Aide (PDA)
Professional and trained home caregivers take care of your loved ones in a way that ensures meeting the requirements of their individual needs.
Private Duty Companion/Homemaker (PDC)
Wounds of ill people may be slow to heal, resistant to standard therapies, and prone to infection. These difficult-to-heal wounds require the specialized treatment of a wound center. Examples of wounds we treat include:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lower leg ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Bone infections (osteomyelitis)
- Soft-tissue infections
- Radiation injury
- Post-surgical wound delayed healing
- Non-healing traumatic wounds
Our skilled practical and registered nurses will deliver a number of quality healthcare services which include:
- Wound care
- Post-surgical care
- Disease management
- Diabetes management etc.
We make sure that proper procedure is done by professionals in providing catheter care, IV and respiratory treatments, infusion therapy and others.
Care For Chronic Illnesses And Injuries
If you or a loved one suffers from a chronic condition that requires close monitoring by a home health caregiver, you need to be able to access that care as often as necessary. We provide 24/7 monitoring service for all kind of illness.
Diabetes Management And Care
Our nurses, working with the patient’s physician, provide support, education, and assistance to diabetic patients and their families. Our main goal is to help your loved ones to have a good quality of life by implementing services such as:
- Assessment of patient’s condition
- Instruction of patients and families on monitoring blood glucose levels
- Dietary counseling and meal planning
- Medication teaching
- Awareness of drug interaction
- Treatment of feet and other skin issues
- Circulatory needs
- Meal planning
- Assessment for need of adaptive equipment and occupational therapy
- Coordination of community services.
Our home health caregivers are well trained to help your loved ones in releasing the pain during illness and cures. It includes:
- Pain and symptom management
- Optimal functioning
- Control of side effects
- Appropriate use of drugs & non-drug therapy
- Enhanced quality of life
- Home health aide